Nov 24, 2009

Live Pretty

I haven't done my nails in weeks! so here is what I use....
A while ago I purchased a manicure kit at Rite Aid. It consists of a nail filer, two nails clippers (one for feet the other for hands), nail scoop, cuticle nippers, tweezers, and manicure scissors.
I also purchased Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails, its a polish tha helps thickens and protects your nails from breakage.







  




After I manicured my nails I decided that I wanted to try something that I haven't done in years, which is apply artificial nails to my nails. And I'm not talkin' about going to the salon to get them done, too much money and too long of a wait time for me. This was a really easy application, just follow the directions on the back...the brand I purchased was Broadway Nails in French....$5.99





No comments:

Post a Comment