Nov 24, 2009

Tricky Topic: Sex "Performance"

I asked my brother to give me a topic dealing with sex and he was laughing because there was something that ran through his mind about it. He continued to laugh and then said "The weakest moment for a guy is the "after part", when we are done "performing". I was like, what the heck do you mean? he said "Sometimes guys', we sit there and just think, was I good? and then we ruin the moment when we ask the question..."

So have you ever asked the question... how was I?
Do you think your a good performer?/Has anyone complimented you on your sexual performance?

1 comment:

  1. O yes I think I'ma GRRREAT performer. I love how right after I look at the dudes face and he got smirk pasted tellin me "Damn pa!" Makes me wanna work it again!

    ReplyDelete