Nov 14, 2009

In my mind...First blog

SO...I got in from work today (Nov.8,2009), and I came home and had so much energy…for no reason!!!..I was on youtube for a while, watched my subs and then started jumping around like a crack addict (although I really don’t know if a crack attack jumps around…..you let me know), took off my jeans and now I’m sitting here in my blue room, in my green, white and blue stripped underwear, grey sweatshirt and big gold hooped earrings, trying to think of name for my blog….I hope by this point I get a name soon….

.....rrreeeaaallll soon....

…..::thinking::I want something catchy…

….and cool….

…..that evidently describe myself as well as the people… -_-….or person that will view my blog




its takin' days but bygolly I've got it

No comments:

Post a Comment